Our price: € 1.999,-
You save: € 200,- (9.10%)
Precor Shift Poly-V Spinning Bike
Gear up your Spinning® classes like never before.
These bikes feature the reliability, durability, and customer support you expect from Precor, backed by more 20 years of industry insights, education and programming from Spinning®. With features like Morse taper pedals, numerous adjustments, stainless steel and aluminium frames, and a heavy flywheel, these bikes are designed to improve and personalise the ride and longevity of every bike you purchase. Give your exercisers the riding experience they've always dreamed.
The classic Spinner® model, the Spinner® Shift is built to be the workhorse of your facility. It features a heavier steel frame and more adjustment options, like the fore/aft handlebar adjustments, than the Spinner® Ride. The Spinner® Shift is a great choice for facilities with 10 or more classes per week, and seeking differentiation in their well established indoor cycle offering. Available with both chain and belt drive.
Experience-driven design to protect your investment
Each Spinner® bike takes into account the reliability requirements you expect when purchasing fitness equipment. Together Precor and Spinning® designed these bikes to be rust resistant, sturdy and easy to service.
- Aerodynamic and rounded tubing prevents pooling of liquids on flat surfaces, and ensures quick shedding of liquids.
- Stainless steel and aluminium adjustment extrusions, posts, fasteners, and frames provide a rust-resistant sturdy frame for longevity in rust-prone areas.
- The open base enables and aluminium stabilisers provide easier cleaning, maintenance and more rust-resistance under and around the bikes.
Superior feel from our perimeter weighted flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner® that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience driven design for reliability
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminium adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilisers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
Heavy duty steel frame
All the features of the Spinner® Ride plus an oversized steel frame featuring integrated resistance for improved appearance and stiffness, Fore/Aft handlebar adjustment, and aluminium stabilisers for greater corrosion resistance.
- The 43 lb. perimeter weighted ywheel provides a superior ride feel whether you select the true-to-our-roots chain drive or the quieter, smoother belt drive system.
2. Steel frame
- Step up to the oversized steel frame for increased sti ness and an improved ride feel. The Spinner® Shift also adds aluminum stabilizers both front and rear for better corrosion resistance.
- Durability is improved by the oversized cranks, the patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface.
- Micro-adjustable fore-aft seat and handle bar adjustments, height adjustments and oversized asymmetric pop-pin knobs provide an easy-to-use and personalized t for riders of all sizes.
5. Rear stabilizer
- Thoughtful design elements, like rear stabilizer covers that protect from exerciser's cleats when stretching and nylon levelling feet, make the Spinner® Shift rust resistant and easier to own.
- The easy-to-read Spinning® Studio console can be added to the Spinner® Shift. This Spinning® console technology will automatically pair with any ANT+TM compatible heart rate monitor and also features low power consumption, a large backlit display, and code memory during battery replacement.
Parts: 2 Years
Labour: 1 Year